Eder Consulting is a B2B sales and marketing management consultancy, advising clients including professional services firms and small-to-medium sized businesses.
Set up by Zoe Edler, the firm brings 18 years experience in helping firms target multi-sector growth in the UK and internationally.
4 core areas around helping clients grow
Go-to-market strategy that targets profitable and repeatable growth
- A go-to-market strategy that tries to support all corners of the business, regardless of future potential for growth, is too broad and not fit for today’s competitive landscape. Failure to focus on the disruptive solutions clients need to create value in their business, is a missed opportunity to change the game with consultative and differentiated thinking.
- Wether it’s a fresh pair of eyes to help refocus a tired go-to-market strategy or an outside in approach to create one from scratch, Edler Consulting can help. You will get to the bottom of what you’re selling and to whom to reveal the largest growth opportunities. We can then determine where and how to best sell these solutions and the degree of change your firm needs to leverage the biggest bets.
Solutions driven sales and marketing that delivers ROI with cutting edge capabilities
- Tactical thinking to align marketing goals with sales only goes so far in delivering ROI. Firms miss opportunities to create industry leading sales and marketing departments that are proven to generate significant sales ROI, beyond click through stats and delegate rsvp counts.
- Sales and marketing are converging at lightening speed with practices like client driven strategies, digital enablement and account based marketing. Edler Consulting can help migrate a sales and marketing team towards a business critical function fit for tomorrow’s market. The time is now to benchmark the degree of change you want in your firm, roadmap the change programme and deliver significant revenue generative activities from the heart of sales and marketing collaboration.
Get on the front foot of M&A opportunities to unearth the deals where you can create significant client value
- Waiting for public deal announcements or simply looking for exits based on the near retirement age of directors is pretty outdated activity. Predicting the M&A market is proven to work across sectors that have too many targets for 1to1 man-marking or farming relationships.
- Edler Consulting can help you to target the right deals for your capabilities, size, location and sector specialisms. This means creating a strategy to execution approach and rebuilding your deals value proposition. It will allow you to pursue specific opportunities at scale. We will help by coaching you along the way to win more work in this challenging market segment.
Strengths based people development, training, coaching and mentoring to increase commerciality, differentiation and client value for both individuals and teams.
- A long standing sales and marketing function that doesn’t look from the outside in, can at best, lose its mojo or, worse still, lose the respect of the leadership.
- Enlivening the department might be as simple as mentoring the head of department to help get a good team on a better trajectory, or it might mean an overhaul the department. Either way, Edler Consulting does this hand in hand with the people concerned. This is achieved with inspiration and challenge, and a combined with self appraisal and reflection, of what people want and need to keep/ stop/ start doing.
“Since Zoe took over our team the transition is been really inclusive and inspiring to be a part of”
“Zoe is not only a good people person, but commercially minded and can turn around partners with little motivation for change, by demonstrating short and long term commercial impact”
“Zoe poses an amazing ability when it comes to strategic thinking and creativity”
“Dealing with senior Partners, Zoe is always calm and confident, at time delivering difficult messages in subtle ways that would then lead to the teams buy-in”
“As leader, I’m really impressed that Zoe is so strategic and innovative. She has the desire to push boundaries with imagination and energy”